Visiting with Santa! Chris and I took Brady on a special "Santa Train" with some of our friends, which was a neat experience for Brady. We got to ride in the caboose and decided that it would be fun to take him on one of the local "Polar Express" rides in the future!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
CHRISTMAS 2007!!!!
This Christmas was so much fun because Brady really understood more about everything. He had a special table where he got to keep several unbreakable nativity sets, ornaments and a snow globe. This was his special Christmas table and he loved playing with these things! He also made a Christmas chain with daddy so we could count down each day to Christmas which really helped him understand when he's be able to open his presents! (Nothing like a 2 1/2 year old's anticipation!!!) Here he is in front of our beautifully decorated tree!

Decorating the tree with Mommy and Daddy! Brady did a great job helping put the ornaments on and was soooo excited to place the star on top!!!
A special plate for Santa's treats that Brady got in the mail from Aunt Nickie!!! We opened it Christmas Eve, just in time to write our letter to Santa and leave him a few yummy snacks!!!



Brady and Daddy proudly continue on Graf family tradition by wearing their Santa hats on Christmas morning! When I first became aware of this tradition I thought it was really corny but now I think it's a fun way to get in the spirit and have a great time as a family!!! Don't they look cute?! (Even our dog, Captain joined in!!! What a good sport!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! It makes me miss you guys that much more!!! Brady is the most energetic--almost 3 year old boy and just seeing him really puts a smile on my face!!
Post a Comment