Monday, January 28, 2008

Mute button!

Oh, someone PLEASE give me a mute button! If I have to answer ONE MORE question from Brady today I'm going to go CRAZY!!! He asks very good questions, constantly...and it's becoming tiresome answering question after question after question....!!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

How funny! Brady is just very curious and SMART! My kids do the same thing...Makayla never stopped talking when she was little. She is still that way and wants to know EVERYTHING....which is good. She's a straight A student, so maybe answering all of her ???'s has paid off.

As soon as you start showing post some pictures okay! We want to stay updated. Love ya! ~Nat

Rachel Chick said...

I can relate, Hannah! I often tell the girls that mommy just needs quiet time...or time out. I just need time when all talking stops! I wish I could see him and reacquaint myself with him! He's adorable!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hannah, you made me laugh out loud with this---just because I can see it all happen in my head!! He's still as cute as ever! I wish he could come over and play with us right now....

megan said...

haha....oh man...do they ever stop talking?! :-)

Bradbury Bunch said...

HI! I can't wait to see my nephew modeling his new buzz light year costume.....(hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)....no pressure! :) :) LUV U!