Friday, February 22, 2008

Calling ALL recipes!!!

So, I've visited many of my friends blogs lately in search of great recipes! Many of my friends post their own recipes on their blogs (thanks guys!) or have recipe swaps or sites on their favorite sites lists! I have found quite a few recipes that I'm excited to try! I am trying to be "healthy" and fairly frugal. As a pregnant wife and mommy right now I desperately feel the need to change up our dinner "routine" and try some things that are new....so why, you may ask am I telling all of you this?

I would like your TOP 5 FAVORITE FAMILY MEALS!!! If any of you care to share I'd love it if you emailed me your VERY VERY favorite (fairly easy and healthy) meals to my email address! I've been going through PILES of recipe clippings that I've been saving for years and just haven't tried...so in order to get inspired and have some fun I'm going to be starting a little side blog about my search for GREAT FOOD!! I'll inlcude the recipes and pictures of meals that my family tries AND LIKES and of coarse I'll give a shout out to where ever the recipe came from!

So friends, help me out!!!! Send 5!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Cool idea! I'll look forward to your posts! I could add my sticky bun recipe, a couple crock-pot recipes too! (I'll email them to you.) Also, I TAGGED YOU, so you'll have to play the game once again...it's a fun lovebird tag I think you'll like it!
I hope you're feeling great and squeezing that baby graffer for me LOTS!!!