Brady's 3rd birthday was on February 5th! He was a super bowl baby so we usually have a birthday party and then a superbowl party! This year we had BIG plans to go to a local indoor kid's place called Joker's (like Chuck E. Cheese but way bigger) however, we got snowed out on the night we planned it...and haven't had the chance to go yet. Brady has been very patient waiting to go!We did have a fun night as a family though. Brady helped me make these yummy cupcakes and then we had pizza, popcorn, ice cream and watched a movie.
Brady loves Toy Story and his Aunt Nickie and I were thinking the same thing because we both got him a BUZZ LIGHTYEAR costume! It was pretty funny when he opened up two of the same presents in a row and was like, "Hey, why do I have 2 Buzz's?" But he LOVES playing dress-up and we'll get a picture posted soon!
The big present was the new "pets!" Brady has been wanting some fish for quite some time. We went out and we all picked out two fish that he named BUZZ (fantail goldfish) and ZERG (the calico fantail goldfish). He loves them! He picked out the little plant and the green, blue and clear "rocks" for the bottom. Every day he helps to feed them and we clean the bowl together at least once a week! We look forward to when we have a bigger place and can get an aquarium with all sorts of different fish!!! They are so pretty to look at!

2 comments:
So cute, Hannah! I can't believe that our little kids are 3! Well, almost, in Lilie's case! Sigh! It goes by so fast! In a good and a bad way. I guess it's important to just enjoy them every day! How are you feeling? Any better?
I love the picture with Brady holding either his 1st or 2nd buzz lightyear outfit!! :) Chris told me you bought yours when we were together at that kids store, so obviously I wasn't paying attention!!! I look forward to seeing pictures!!! OH how I love this kid!!!! XOXOXO What a great idea to get him some fish too!!
Post a Comment