This is a beautiful island with a walking path open to the public. The path encircles the perimeter of the island and is 1.5 miles. Brady, my mom and I went the other day for a nice walk in the afternoon and then Brady and I went back again yesterday (April 17,2008). Brady and I walked the whole island, found some pretty shells and had a picnic on the beach! It was a beautiful day and so much fun!!!
4 comments:
Peek-a-boo Brady! His boots crack me up! I see him traveling the world some day!! So have fun house sitting with 2 dogs! You lucky lady you! :) Please blog about it--I would love to see pictures of the house! Sounds nice!!
LOVE YOU! Hope you're putting your feet up a lot and sipping on lemonade, or whatever Livy is craving!!! :)
House hunting..really? Awesome...when and where? Tell me your news right now..hee hee.)
Brady looks so cute! i can't wait to see you guys in june or july!!! Love Ya!
Those pictures made me miss Maine so badly!!!
Post a Comment