Brady never eats very well on Sunday mornings for some reason so by the time he gets to church he's really hungry and knows that he has to wait until after Sacrament to have his snacks. So anyways, this is how it went:
BRADY: "Mommy, I'm hungry!"
ME: "Remember we need to wait until after the Sacrament; it's almost over. When the Young Men sit down then that means that it's over, okay?"
BRADY: "Okay." Then he looks over at Raymond (a Teacher who was passing the Sacrament right next to Brady) and he says: "Hey Raymond! Sit down!"
I guess he was REALLY hungry! Some things are just so funny and trying to tell about them later just doesn't do it justice! But I'll keep writing them down because it's so fun for me to go back and read and remember the things that he says!!
1 comment:
My Goodness you've been busy posting away!!! I'm way behind on comments!! =) This is so funny! I could just hear Brady saying this! That boy is so cute, and let him know that his Auntie Nicki has HUMUNGO HUG coming up your way in August he better get ready for!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment