Chris and I went down with some good friends, Jared and Tyneal Mulliner to the Boston Temple. It was so beautiful there with all of the flowers in bloom and it was nice getting back to the temple. I love that it's a familar place to me and that I don't feel uncomfortable anymore or unsure about what to do. Tyneal and I are both expecting (she is a week ahead of me) so it's been a lot of fun comparing pregancies and looking forward to the births of our little girls!


Tyneal 33 weeks- Me 32 weeks!!!
"Raegan" & "Olivia"
The Trapeze School- you can sit there and eat your ice cream, watch the water show and watch people learn how to do the trapeze!!! How cool is that?! And all for FREE!!!! (except the ice cream, of course!)
This whole are was called "Beantown" because almost everything was made out of Jellybelly Jelly Beans! It was so awesome!!! Even the tables we ate at and the walls were made of the beans!! These are a couple of the flowers in the "flower garden" area.
This is "Beantown" City!!!!
Eating delicious food at Fuddrucker's! Chris enjoyed a tasty 1 lb. hamburger- yeah that's right!!! A $15 hamburger- oh well, gotta let the guy "live" every once and a while!!!
1 comment:
I am jelous!! I want to come visit Maine and Boston so much~ Quinn and I talk about it all the time. He really misses his family nad if we were daring we would book a trip right now!)
I'm glad you and Chris had a good time at the temple, you both look so nice.
Loves! Nat
Post a Comment