Anyhow, back to Father' Day! Chris and I had gone out of town the previous weekend (earlier post) and he picked out a new Celtics t-shirt so that was his main gift! We also colored him some pictures, made him a card (thanks for the cute idea Natalie!) and gave him his favorite bag of candy!
He really does deserve a lot of Thanks and Love for all of the sacrifice that he makes for our family to provide for us and help whenever he can around the house! He is a good father and I know that little Olivia will soon have him wrapped around her little finger! WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!! ("Daddy")
3 comments:
Looks like Brady did a great job with his gifts! Miss you guys~
hannah-caden is the same way as brady. I hate that I have to threaten him with everything....if you don't get in bed then you can't do this, if you don't stop screaming you will go take a nap...hate it hate it hate it! I need advice too! I've tried everything and am fresh out of ideas.
Happy belated Father's Day BRO!! That is a cute idea with the homemade necktie and shirt and notes!
I have a friend who had some similar problems with their child. She read the NANNY 911 book and loved it! I also love watching the show too! When Grammie and Auntie Nickie come, Brady better watch out because there's a million hugs and kisses coming right up!!!
P-S THANK YOU BRADY FOR PRAYING FOR LEXI! That melted our hearts when we read that! :)
Post a Comment