First we went to the beach for the first time with some friends. Unfortunately it was VERY windy and cold!!! Brady had a fun time with his little friends and got buried in the sand. They played Frsibee and Baseball with the Daddies and I was content sitting my bigt belly on my beach blanket the WHOLE time!
Next we headed to a little playground and had a picnic, which was followed by this small but fun parade!!!
Bagpipers- how cool! I loved the music!!! (and the kilts!!!)
The KORA Shriner's were a big part of the parade and all these old men were racing around in these little go-carts! It was hilarious- and they were pretty darn good!!!
I really liked this "Hot Rod!!!"
Stretch Hummer- How'd you like to drive that and FILL that with gas?!
Yeah- I thought this tractor was "sexy!!!"
These ladies were pretty darn cute!!! "When I grow old I will wear red and purple!!!"
NEXT STOP: Mini-golfing! This was probably the highlight of our day! Brady LOVES mini-golfing and just couldn't wait to go! He asks me EVERY day if we can play again!!! He started the game out with a bang- beating me and Chris!!! He even got a hole in one! But, at the end of it all his luck had worn off and Chris and I actually ended up tying!!!
PIRATE'S COVE: O.O.B., Maine
That's one happy little golfer!!!
After a crash course from Daddy he was set to go!!! "No more helping!" He would say!!!
ENTERING THE CAVE......
Inside the cave! Daddy had a hard time at this hole!!! (Mommy got it in 2 by the way....hehehe)
"Hey! Who took my ball?" Brady tries despertaely to retrieve his ball at the last hole!!!
All's well that end's well!!! (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun!) Brady was fine as soon as he understood that the last hole "takes everyone's ball" and that he could watch them fly out the pipe into the wishing well!!
Dinner by the sea: FIRST seafood of the year (and the last?!)
Okay, we enjoy a good basket of nice New England clams and shrimp every once and a while- but after emptying out pockets AND getting a gut ache and dry mouth I've decided that I can not only BUY but also MAKE much better seafood at home!!! It was fun while it lasted though- and brady even liked the clams and shrimp- a small miracle we ask?!
And that was the end of our wonderful day!!! It was great to have chris home from work and spend some time as a family! When we got home we unloaded all of the beach stuff, coolers, etc. and headed in (thanks to a timely rain shower!) We spent the rest of the evening playing games and chillin' out. Oh, and we splurged a little later on some red hot dogs on the grill- definately shouldn't have eaten those!!!
5 comments:
looks like a TON of fun! brady is such a cute little golfer...watch out tiger woods!
You always have so many fun things to do out there. Quinn was drooling over the onion rings...yummy. And Freeport is SOOOO fun,oh we miss Maine.
ps..you look relly pretty and "radiant" Can't wait for sweet Olivia to arrive. Love you guys.
How fun!! I love Chris's shoes!!! I'm so excited for August to be here!!!
Hi guys,
Gail and I are keeping up on your blog and are excited for the three of you. Hil we be here from July 16 thru the 29th. She's really looking forward to meeting with the *4* of you. Take care
HANNAH!!!! Those onion rings look mighty good! I better practice on my miniature golfing skills because brady might take me down and tell me whats up!!! I can't wait to do all of those things with you FOUR!!!
Post a Comment