My friend, Laura tagged me and I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about me. I'm sure those who know me well will get a good laugh and that they'll be thinking (what, only 6?!) Anyhow, these are the ones that I could think of off of the top of my head:
1. I have a compulsive urge to have everything planned out. Most of the times my plans don't work out but I get some strange sense of comfort from having them...
2. I have a terrible habit of "browsing" real estate ALL THE TIME even though we are no where close to buying a house or even knowing where we'll be living! ((Sigh, sigh, sigh...))
3. I hate to brush my teeth (I know, this is sooooooooo lame, but honestly, I avoid it until I absolutely must!) I think it's just annoying to have to brush my teeth when all I want to do when I'm tired is crawl into bed! Oh, and the same goes for washing my face at night...(I might as well be completely honest here!) (Sorry, Nickie =)
4. I hate going to bed at night, and then I hate waking up in the morning!
5. I'm over-organized: My cans in the cupboard are lined up with labels facing out, my make-up is seperated into skincare and eyecare, my laundry has to be folded just so and then put into the drawers in a specific way....basically EVERYTHING has a place and is IN IT's PLACE! And I HATE it when people are disorganized!!! It makes me bonkers!!! All I can think about is getting them organized!!
6. I have a secret: A lady from church commented to me last Sunday that I always look perfect and am sooooooo put together! Hah! My dad was standing next to me when she gave me this compliment and I had to thank him after for not saying a word! Not a darn word! The truth be known, when I'm at home for the day I usually don't shower, wear black stretch pants and a t-shirt, no make-up...basically I'm a total slacker! Poor Chris, and he thought he married a well-put-together woman!
There you have it! I think it would be funny though if any of you can think of funny "quirks" that I have and leave a comment! I tag: Nickie, Rachel C., Nat, Berty, Megan, Whitney, Rose...and anyone else who wants to do it!!!
2 comments:
Ha Ha, love that you admit to being soooooo organized!! This is a good thing I think, I admire that about you. Except I feel bad about myself when I come to your perfect home and I think I am really clean and organized...but man you're hard to compete with.
Here is what Quinn says is quirky about you:he thinks it's silly that you love cows and that you run over birds with your car...must be a an inside joke. But he said you will remember.
hugs!! Nat
~I will do the tag next week so check in on my blog.
These are fun to read!!! I also love how organized you are! As I've been organizing our home, I'll say out loud, "what would Hannah do here?" I want you to come and visit to help me get more organized!! I love that about you!!!
Now about the brushing the teeth there sis....SHAME!! :) j/k even as a hygienist there will be nights when I just crawl into bed (usually if I fall asleep watching a movie) with out the teeth sparkling, but I wake up feeling so gross!
Way to be honest! I hope I can come up with 6 quirky things!! hehehe OKay, I'm just trying to decide WHICH 6 I'm okay sharing with everyone!!
Post a Comment