There is a beautiful farm open to the public about 15 mins. from where we live. It has a large campus with office buildings, a farmer's market, a bakery, a cafeteria with all fresh, homade food, a creamery, animals, a fishing pond, a flower garden with walking paths, hiking paths etc. It's such a neat place so we went there to get some sunshine and have a picnic!


At the fishing pond: we saw huge tadpoles, baby trout and lots of lilypads!





We got some great pictures of Olivia and Brady too: (she was 6 weeks on Monday, Sep. 1st)

My Little Boy:


2 comments:
Ahhh, those are some adorable shots of Olivia and Brady!! You have a good eye Hannah!
ps...Michael is engaged as of a few days ago.... I will have to call ya.
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY BABY NIECE AND HER BIG BROTHER!!! Her smile makes me giggle!! So sweet! (and I LOVE the headband!) :) Your photography is amazing too Hannah! So beautiful, just like YOU!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment