Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


Sorry this post is LATE..we've been having some computer problems...


We had a GREAT Halloween! I've been working on our costumes for the past couple of months here and there and I thought they turned out pretty good! We were the "hit of the party!" I'm in the Young Women's and the Young Men and Young Women always put on the Branch Trunk or Treat. This year we had a chili cook-off, a Halloween Lip Sync, Halloween twister, color pages, Cupcake walk, Witchy bowling, Witches hat ring toss and a Pumpkin toss- it was pretty fun!!!



Popeye, Wimpy, Swea' Pea and Olive Oyl






This was the PERFECT costume for Olivia because one of nicknames for her is Sweat Pea




Brady was so cute as Wimpy! He walked around telling everyone:

"MY tummy is so big because I ate so many hamburgers!" (and then he laugh at himself!)



He'd also say: "I will kindly pay you Wednesday for a hamburger today!!!"



My parents and my brother Andrew also came to the social. My dad went on his mission to Chile so he and my mom were a Chilean couple- I thought that they were pretty cute!



My brother Andrew was none other than a real life mountain man! (Pretty impressive since he put together his entire get-up in about an hour all from things in his bedroom!!!)



2 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Happy Halloween to you!! Love the costumes! :) Brady's is the BEST!! That's cute that we would even say all those things!! And that little sweet pea is so sweet! Good Job! And the pumpkin carving also looks great! Applause! Applause!

Natalie said...

Those were some creative costumes...good job!