After four LONG days in the car we finally arrived at our new home...still in the process of unpacking, finding a computer desk and hooking up the internet so we'll post all about the BIG MOVE soon!!!
I was just talking to my Mom Thibodeau and she asked me when you were moving. I've been thinking about you guys this weekend and knew you must be sooooo busy and that long drive...ahhhh. Just think we will be there later this month to welcome you back to Idaho. Kaytee got baptized today and I will post pictures on the blog soon. HUGS!!!! Nat
glad to hear you made it safely!!! eric and i have driven from utah to mass three times and it's a looooong trip! and we didn't even have any kids! hope you settle in quickly and that you enjoy your new home!
3 comments:
I was just talking to my Mom Thibodeau and she asked me when you were moving. I've been thinking about you guys this weekend and knew you must be sooooo busy and that long drive...ahhhh. Just think we will be there later this month to welcome you back to Idaho.
Kaytee got baptized today and I will post pictures on the blog soon.
HUGS!!!!
Nat
glad to hear you made it safely!!! eric and i have driven from utah to mass three times and it's a looooong trip! and we didn't even have any kids! hope you settle in quickly and that you enjoy your new home!
I'm glad you guys made it safely! Wow, what a long drive with the two little ones. Have fun settling in to your new home!
Post a Comment