Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY 4th Birthday BRADY!!!!


Brady was born on February 5th, 2005 in Rexburg, Idaho. We were able to celebrate his 4th birthday with Grammie and Grandpa Graf, Great Grandma Jones (Brady calls her Grammie Opal), and Aunties Shawnae and Chelsae


For the BIG day we went BOWLING!!! One of Brady's favorite activities!

We also got treated to Pizza and "Pop"






Unfortunately I couldn't get any pictures of Brady! He was having so much fun and "concentrating" so much on bowling that he wouldn't even let anyone touch him! Oh well, I got some great pictures of Olivia!





After bowling we headed back to the Grafs and had a PARTY!

Brady opened his presents....








He got a LEGO set from Grammie and Grandpa Graf and a

SolarSystem Puzzle and $4 from Grammie Opal.





From Mommy and Daddy he got a Hot Wheels car "loopy doo"

and the game Cadoo (which is very fun to play!!!)


Then we sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and "AS YEARS GO BY" (a traditional birthday song in my family) and ate some CAKE and ICE CREAM!!!! YUMMMMMMM!!! It was the BEST chocolate cake!

Thanks Mom and Dad Graf for such a fun Birthday Party for Brady!!!






Who doesn't like licking some good old chocolate frosting!!!???


Great Grandma Opal Jones holding Olivia



Happy Birthday Brady!

We Love You Crazy Boy!!!!

2 comments:

megan said...

4 years old?? What?? that is what I'm saying on everyone's bday b/c I CAN'T believe it!! fun times though! there's my bowling alley :-)

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's 4! I still remember when he was born, and when he was a baby and you brought him to work with you! CRAZY! Both of your kids are adorable! Olivia is getting soo big!!