For anyone who doesn't know, Chris and I have been looking into the possibility of opening our own Home Consignment Store sometime within the next year or so. He would stay with Enterprise and I would work the store with a few employees. Anyhow, in the meantime, before we can start the store I thought I would try an online blog to sell home goods and decor.
Check it out if you like!
http://LittleTreasuresStore.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Good job, Hannah! How fun! You guys would do great with a consignment store! You site is cute - are these just things that you've picked up at yard sales and stuff?
Oh, you know we would absolutely LOVE your company! We've got a "guest room" (read Elsie's room) with a double bed and a crib and everything for visitors! Let me know your plans!
Wow! This is new news to me! I love the idea and the blog looks great! The items are adorable and at a good price, however it does have me thinking what YOU paid for them! :) LOL OH how I love finding great deals!!! I bought 5 Motherhood maternity dresses at Goodwill so far and have been loving dressing up cute on Sundays!! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE FINDING GREAT DEALS!! Good for you guys, and I wish you the best of luck, can't wait to hear and see more about it! XOXO
Post a Comment