She no longer uses her binkie (except to play with, like in the picture below, she kept putting it in and taking it out thinking that it was so funny!) And she is down to 2 bottles a day and I'm slowly going to wean the morning one in the next coming month.
Here are a few other things she's been up to:
These two pictures crack me up! She was so funny one day and dumped out all of the toys in the livingroom and then climbed into the toybox! From the look on her face below you cna tell she thought she was pretty clever and having fun!
4 comments:
Oh Hannah, that little fuz-head is SO cute!
She is such a cutie!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I can't believe how fast she's growing! She is so adorable and I'm so proud of her and can't wait to squeeze and kiss those cheeks! Hopefully sooner than later!! Till then, please kiss her for me!
Wow she is growing up and she is adorable. I love the sleeping picture, so relaxed and spread out. What fun.
Post a Comment