Chris was nice enought to pull off to the side of the road a few times so I could take a few pictures:

Although it was a gloomy, cloudy morning I was able to get a few nice pictures. Some of my favorite subjects for photography are old buildings and vintage objects. I love the barn boards below in this old shed.


At the reunion Brady had a blast riding the "train" and on the buggy pulled by the ponies. He went from one to the other for about 2 hours!!!





He was such a good big brother and let sissy have a ride with him too!!

Olivia and I went for a ride on the buggy as well, which she liked but thought was pretty cold! It was the coldest day of the summer!!!
It was a fun day with delicious ducth oven cooking, fun times mingling with family and watching the "young guys" get beat by the "old guys" AGAIN in a softball game!!!
On the way home we took the "picturesque" ride and went through the City of Rocks. I was able to take some great shots which I hope to frame!!!
















1 comment:
So how many hugs and kisses did Brady and Oliva get at the reunion?? I can only imagine!! :) LOL I was hoping to see a picture of Uncle Butch and Aunt Patty-they're my favorite!
Post a Comment