We went to the Burley Fair last weekend with Chris' family and had a fun time despite the wind and cold! Brady loved going on the rides and we all enjoyed some delicious fair food!! the Greek Gyros there are THE BEST!!!



Brady got to choose 5 rides to go on. He picked the train, a Harry Potter obstacle course, the carousel, the airplanes and the cars.



The Jump tent where Brady had a blast jumping and going down the slide!


We also visited the animals (mainly cows and sheep). There were also some meat rabbits and turkeys and a few horses that we saw outside of the Rodeo. I was a little dissapointed that they didn't have pigs- for some reason I've always loved seeing the piglets at the fair!

And a few random photos that I took:
3 comments:
I think the title of this post should be, "YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE GONE TO THE BURLEY FAIR!" It's one you don't want to miss--some of my favorite memories are at the good ole' burley fair...I hope you guys ate some of those yummy maple bar doughnuts(they are the best), scones, snowcones...oh and the list goes on and on!! HOW FUN!!
I have fair fever so bad and can't wait to go with Quinn( we go alone on a date) and pig out on the food.
That would have been a blast, we need to find a fair around here.
Post a Comment