Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 3: Family BBQ

My Aunt Brenda and Uncle Mike put on a wonderful family BBQ for everyone to gather at their house. We had BBQ chicken, hamburgers, polish sausage, pasta salad, chips and fresh salsa, watermelon, corn on the cob and a lot of other delicious foods and desserts. We celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday and sang to him as well as to my dad who had turned 50 in July.



It was a wonderful afternoon with family and friends!





My Grandpa and his wonderful new bride, Leona.

WE all LOVE her already and she makes Gramps really happy.


Brady and Uncle Andrew- best pals
My cousin Lorraine and The Antonucci Gang: My Aunt Linda and Uncle John's kids: L-R: Arison, Ashley (Alonzo's wife), Lorraine (originally a Parsons) and Alden. (Abe and his wife Sarah and kids live in Boise)
The Hubbards: My Uncle Jim and Aunt Donna with my youngest cousin Megan (and Lorraine again- she had all of these pics taken of her with family since she was visiting from Oregon- and I stole them off of her facebook =) Missing- cousin Ben (on a mission) and Josh (came home from a summer working in Alaska a week later).
My cousin Seth is one crazy dude and although I wasn't there during these pictures I just had to post them!!!



Two of my Aunt Brenda's Kids: Seth and Lorraine

Seth with his girlfriend, Camille, who I got to meet very briefly!


Me, with Megs and Miss Livy


My Family (missing my brother, Bryce and hubby, Chris)

No comments: