One of the days in Montana we weren't doing very much so I decided to take a hike up to Grotto Falls which is in Hyalite Canyon- a beautiful camping and recreational area. My dad and Andrew came with me and the kids! It was a nice hike, but yet again, I wore sandals, which didn't help!


Olivia refuses to hold your hand when she walks and she refused to get into the baby carrier so most of the time either my dad or I had to hold her since she would try to wander away from us. In mountain lion country that's not a good idea!


There's a log across the stream that's fun to cross. On the other side there's a trail that you can climb to the top of the falls. Andrew went across and up to the top and then he came down the other side and brought Brady up.
No comments:
Post a Comment