Thursday, September 24, 2009

Updates on our house- September

So here are some updated pictures of our house FINALLY!!! These aren't even the most up-to-date pictures, but I'll be posting those soon! For anyone who cares to see pictures of the progress here they are!

Week #2:
Began with pouring the concrete footers for the vented crawl space.
Here you can see the forms and the rebar.


This is after they took the forms off, vents in place and concrete fully poured.


The week ended with framing beginning just as I left for Montana.
This is the last picture I took before heading out and then Chris (who stayed home and worked) kept me informed with pictures from his cell phone!!!
This is the framing for the floor.



When I came back from Montana we had a fully framed house with a roof!!! The first thing we did when I got back was to drive out to the land and walk through the house! It was so exciting to see it actually there! The showers/tubs had been put in also!!!
Week 3:



Master tub above;
Kid's tub below



This is the front of the house at the entry way prior to them finishing the arch in front and adding the two columns






Rear View:


There you have it! I'm heading out to the land tonight with the kids to take some more pictures! There has been a lot more progress which I will talk about in the next post!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Hannah! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! Post your new pictures - I'd love to see the progress. I can't wait until the next time we head over that way so we can come see it! Congratulations - again!

Anonymous said...

yeah! Home owners!! You are going to have the most beautiful home, because of your awesome decorating skills! So fun!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast your house is going up! So exciting!

Shannon Ireland said...

That is so exciting! It is going up so fast! We just found out today that we finally got a construction loan to start building our house. We built our first house which we just sold, and now we are doing a custom home. It is fun to have a brand new house! Good luck!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Oh it's going to be BEEEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see what it looks like now! This is super exciting! The picture with Livy and Chris made me smile too-Love you all!!!

Natalie said...

It has gone up so fast. Can't wait to see it all done.