Saturday, September 26, 2009

We've been BUSY!!!

So I've been missing from the blog world for several weeks now due to the fact that I've been BUSY!!! I was gone for about two weeks on vacation in Montana and then had my parents and my brother here for another week. I also have been busy harvesting my garden, canning, cleaning up from traveling and having guests, taking a distance course on Medical Transcribing, having LOTS of dentist and doctors appointments, preschool, preparing for upcoming gallbladder surgery and oh yeah, did I mention that we're building a house????





Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time for my blog- but I'm trying to get on top of things. I'll try to add one new post each day from the last month!!! The next post will be the first one!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

You have been busy busy busy! This will be fun to read your blog every day! Looks like Post #1 was fun. I still can't believe that YOU AND ME both have an Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda! What are the odds? Seriously?