Last Friday we were able to go down to Boise and spend the weekend with my cousin and his family. We had a lot of fun just hanging out with them and we took the kids to this fun corn maze and activity farm. Brady loved it and Olivia hardly said a peep in the stroller. She didn't get to do too much but it was extremely windy and cold so she stayed snuggled up!

This was a cool rumble slide made of PVC piping!


By far the weirdest looking chicken I've ever seen! They looked like Albert Einstein!

We watched some pig racing and saw "Juan Claude van Ham", "Arnold Swartzenhogger"
and "Kevin Bacon!"

Livy liked the corn box where you got to play in a sandbox filled with dry corn kernels. Brady wasn't as interested as I thought he would be. I think he was too distracted by all of the other stuff that he wanted to do!

Like jumping on the giant "pillow!!!" It was an air-filled bounce pillow and the kids absolutely LOVED it!!!


Chris showed the kids "the ropes!"


Future Rodeo Queen??? ...
...and King???



These were the sweatshirts all of the employees were wearing-
Chris took this picture, so I guess he thought they were pretty cool.


And there were pony rides. I didn't get very good pictures of this because #1 Brady wouldn't smile, or even look at me, and #2 Olivia is a baby so therefore there is no commanding her to smile yet!!! (Not that she's listen anyway!)
But Daddy did a good job helping her ride her pony!
2 comments:
How fun!! We haven't been to a corn maze since Rexburg when Dallon and I were dating. We'll have to take the girls next year, they would love it.
Awesome--if it wouldn't RAIN EVERY SATURDAY we could participate in one over here!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I can't wait to see what the kiddos are going to be! Have fun Trick or Treating!!!
Post a Comment