For my birthday we had a nice, relaxing afternoon at Rock Creek Park here in Twin Falls. We had a picnic under a gorgeous tree and took a walk along the creek. All of the guys played bocce and catch with the baseball. It was a nice way to spend a beautiful afternoon!

Grandpa teaches Brady how to fly his little airplane that they bought for him

This picture of Olivia looks JUST LIKE ME when I was her age!!!
Andrew loves to climb ANYTHING (as you've seen in previous posts!)
He spent much of the afternoon relaxing in this tree...
...or pretending to be a monkey!Then Grandpa played Baseball with Brady and Chris fielded the ball.
Brady got some pretty good hits! We're excited for him to play T-ball this spring!


We'll have to work on that!

Mom and Livy and I went for a nice walk and Olivia was being a little squirmy worm! Every time I out her down she's try to run off so we had to carry her the whole time!


Playing "beep, beep" with Grammie's nose!
I love this one- it's so sweet!
Andrew and Chris: "Brothers from another mother!"Later that evening we went home and changed into some nicer clothes and my parents took us out for my birthday dinner! It was YUMMY!!!



It was the cutest thing!
We had such a wonderful time with my parents and brother here! It's really hard sometimes to live so far away but it's wonderful when we get such a length of time to be together! We love you Mom and Dad (Grammie and Grandpa) and Uncle Andrew!!!
Hopefully next time we get together my other brother, Bryce can be with all of us too! We love you too Uncle Bryce!!!




1 comment:
How fun. I seriously wish that we lived closer to you so that I could come with you on your adventures! :) I'm still waiting to see some new pictures of your house! (hint, hint :) I love your blog - so glad that you update it! I'll let you know when we make it over there next! :)
Post a Comment