Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sneak Peak...

So these last few weeks have definately been torture as we've been awaiting the move into our new home! Every time we go to see the progress we just don't want to leave! It's an amazing feeling knowing that you and your spouse designed and created a home that never existed before! We have such wonderful builders who did such a fantastic job!

We feel so blessed to be moving into our first place, especially since we got to choose everything about this home and no one has ever lived in it before. It truly is OUR HOME!!!

Closing is scheduled for this Friday morning! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!


Our new home!!!!



Hopefully many of you will come through this door!!!
Our front door will always be welcome to family and friends!!!

Come visit us soon!!!!

8 comments:

megan said...

oh hannah it looks beautiful!!! I want to know more about it! like how big it is...and see lots and lots of pictures! good luck with closing and everything! so happy for you!!

Charlotte said...

I stopped by today, but apparently that was too soon because nobody was home yet. :) Actually, I was just out on a run and somehow I always gravitate toward your house... must be because it's so beautiful. I'll have to stop by again next week!

Bradbury Bunch said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE IT!!

We're so excited for you guys, and you can count on us walking through that gorgous front door in 9 MONTHS!! If it could only get here faster now! :) LOL

It's beautiful, and we couldn't be happier for you! Maybe someday down the road, we'll have you and Chris design a home for us!! You did a great job, and PLEASE call us on Friday to let us know when you have the KEYS IN YOUR HAND!! (I'll put a sparkling cider in the fridge over here, and we can all toast together!)

LOVE YOU!!

Rachel Chick said...

Hannah! I'm so THRILLED for you all!!! I can't wait to come see it!! Hopefully in the next month we'll be able to come. Good luck with the moving and closing!

Natalie said...

Looking so pretty! Has the build been stressful???
Good luck this friday!!

Whitney said...

LOVE it! I am soo excited for you guys! What a huge blessing! Good luck with the closing process!!

Hannah said...

YEA! YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED AND WE LOVE YOU! LOVE GRAMMIE GRAF

Katy said...

Hannah
I have been scrolling through your blog... I love you home! It really is gorgeous. Great work.