Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For all of those with private blogs...

Hey there friends! So I know that several of my readers have gone private recently or have private blogs that I haven't been invited to (sniff! sniff!) If you'd like to invite me to your blog my email address is:

h.m.graf@hotmail.com

I also recently added a map of visitors to my blog and see that there actually are people (besides my parents and my sis-in-law) who regularly look at my blog! And there are people from many locations where I don't believe I know anyone, so...

If I don't know you feel free to leave a comment or an email so I can get to know you! There must be some reason why you're so fascinated with my life!!!!

3 comments:

Levi and Amanda said...

I read! :-) So if you ever get any hits from Wyoming, Irwin, ID or Sacramento, CA it's probably me! For some reason our IP location changes at home so sometimes it say Wyoming and sometimes it says Idaho. Go figure. I'm in California now visiting family so if you see that pop up, you know why! :-)

Hannah said...

Well, I read yours too! Thanks Amanda! How is everything going with you guys?

Patty said...

I'm almost certain that you have an invite to my blog but let me know if you don't.