Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brady Boy turns 5!!!

Braden Christopher was born on Feb. 5th, 2005 on Super Bowl weekend!!! Brady has blessed our lives so much. It is hard to know what being a parent will be like until you experience it for yourself, and although there are many trials, there are also many joys. I have at times felt inadequate as a mother and exasperated at my child, but whenever I take a step back and watch my son I feel nothing but true happiness as I have been blessed with stewardship over his little soul.


Right from the beginning Brady was precocious and alert to the world around him. From birth he always liked to have his head held up so he could look at everything surrounding him. He had no choice but to become a Red Sox fan as he has a die hard sports fanatic father and Yankee blood in his veins!


From a young age he knew that he was a very cool dude!


Having a child lets you see life in a whole new way; everything becomes magical and inspiring. A pile of leaves is a child's playground and a forest is a magical fairy land. Brady's imaginative personality has enlivened the world for me as I see his excitement and the sparkle in his eye when we are playing make-believe.



From hiking...


... exploring ...

....playing at the beach...

....mini-golfing.....

...even to snowshoeing, we love all of the FUN TIMES we've spent with our little buddy!

(More to be posted later about the birthday festivities)

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh he's such a cute little guy! Happy birthday to him--

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Apparently he was born with his little mischievous grin and twinkle in his eye. Happy birthday, Brady!

Bradbury Bunch said...

LOVE this post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY BOY!! You made my day Friday when we talked on the phone. You're so grown up! :) I still remember feeding you in your exersaucer in Rexburg! We love you and hope to be able to celebrate a Birthday WITH YOU someday instead of over the phone and through snail mail!! :) LOL

Can't wait to see how you all celebrated! Hannah-I hope you're feeling better and the blog background is adorable!

Patty said...

He is a cutie! We had our first so close together, they could be best friends if we lived close by.