My friend Melody ("mommadee" as Olivia calls her) has been such a wonderful support to me since I started working. We joked one time that we needed to get to know each other better and I think she got more than she baragined for when she began watching my kids almost four months ago. Both of my children love her (and Emma and Jared) SO MUCH and will miss her now that she's not watching them anymore (since Baby #2 is set to arrive any day now!)
I wanted to show her just a little of my appreciation for her and all that she has done for me by throwing her a baby shower...I tried to be creative and did an "April Showers Brings May Flowers" theme since the gender of this baby is a SUPRISE and she is due in May!
Hope you had a good time, we love you Melody!!!




A mother can never get too many diapers!


My awesome friend Rachelle came over and helped me make these adorable banners! I think I'm addicted to making banners now!

And we couldn't forget our umbrellas for the "April showers!" so Brady helped my place some umbrellas in each cup right before the party! He was such a big helper as Chris was in St. Louis for 4 days on business. He was "the man of the house!"
1 comment:
Amen about how a mother can never get too many diapers! Its' funny how excited I got when someone bought me diapers after having Chloe!
The shower looks mahvelous dahling! Of course it would with you in charge! :) The diaper cake is awesome and those umbrella drinks are the best! {way to go Brady Dude!}
Post a Comment