Monday, June 28, 2010

Fenway- Day 2 in Maine

Ever since we moved to Maine back in 2006 Chris has loved the Red Sox.  he would spend countless nights with my dad and brothers watching "the game,"  cheering, having a great time, and eating gigantic bowls of fresh-popped corn!  We never got to Fenway while we lived there so when I found out that we were going back for a visit I wanted to make sure that he had the chance to get to game!  I was going to go too but decided to give-up my seat so we could afford a better ticket.  He got to sit right at Teske pole and they had great time...even though their team lost!

My brother Andrew, my dad and brother Bryce (Chris didn't even get a picture of himself at Fenway!)


Bryce and his girlfriend, Shelby

But he did get a picture of his seat!



1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! I can't believe he didn't get a picture of himself! But WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE FOR HIM NONE THE LESS! GO RED SOX!!! :) Blog on sista...blog on! :)