One of the other reasons why I love Twin Falls is because we have such wonderful friends here! A couple of my friends and I swap babysitting which has been a huge blessing for me as it allows me to work part-time and make almost the same amount of money I was making full-time!
On the day that we had our patio extended the kids all sat up in the window seat and watched almost the whole things (Brady and Sam would check on it every few minutes and the whole process took a few hours!) They loved it when they brought the big cement truck in and poured the cement into the frame.
These two little girls Alivia (aka "Babia," as Livy calls her) and Olivia have become quite the little friends! This particular afternoon they were getting along really well and being really silly so I took the opportunity to snatch some pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment