Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Suprise Birthday Picnic!

I am very blessed to celebrate the birthday of two of my favorite people every year on July 21st!!!  Olivia was born on Chris' 29th birthday and so to celebrate his 31st and her 2nd birthdays Brady and I planned a suprise picnic in the park!  We got some KFC (can't go wrong there) and picked Daddy up from work and then we had a nice picnic in the Rock Creek Canyon Park at our favorite picnic spot under a big beautiful tree.


After they each got to open up a present (Chris- Avatar) and (Livy- bubble whistle, thanks Sam and Alivia!) we went for a beautiful walk along the river!!!  It was such a perfect, beautiful night and it was so special to spend some nice time together as a family enjoying each other and the outdoors.



Before leaving the kids had fun playing at the park and making silly faces!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

What adorable pictures!!! You've been blogging like a mad woman! The way you're going you'll be ahead of me in NO TIME!! :)

I SOOOOOO wish we made it down to the canyon! The pictures you have are AMAZING!!!! What a fun tradition--and everyone running in the sprinklers-looks like so much fun!!

P-S Tonight I'll email you all the kayaking photos!!
P-P-S Keep up the blogging! LOVE IT!!!