Friday, September 10, 2010

Family visits = fun times (and lots of GOOD FOOD!!!)

The day that Cafe Rio opened here in Twin Falls I think I really did say a prayer of thanks!  I LOVE Cafe Rio, and most of this time when we eat out that's where we go (free quesadillas for kids, can I say more?) 

However, I an NOT THEIR BIGGEST FAN, because that honor goes to my FAB SIS-IN-LAW Nickie!  Let's just say we had to get the CAFE RIO fix!!!

It was so much fun to have her and the girls stay with us and stay up talking half the night!!!


We were also treated to a couple of tasty BBQs by mom and dad Graf! 

Dad is the GRILL MEISTER and has mastered the art of the dutch oven!  Shish-kabobs, baby back ribs, cheesy potatoes and also mom's jell-o fruit salad were some of the goodies!  THANKS SO MUCH!!!



Doin' that grillin' thang!

Mmmm-mmm!!!

 

And after eating our hearts out...much need for some relaxation!!!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Mmmmmm...I can smell that BBQ over here!! And please oh please oh please do me a favor every time you go to Cafe Rio and mention that they should REALLY REALLY REALLY build one in Philadelphia. I have emailed them 5 times!!! And till one is built, please just take a bite for me! :) LOL