Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cassia County Fair

It's yearly tradition to spend an evening at the Cassia County Fair in Burley. 

The FOOD is THE BEST!!!

Nick and Lexi finished off this whole plate of chips while I made a mental note to eat some next year!!!


These were some of the GOOD EATS that we ENJOYED every bit of!

Gyros....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

maple bars....mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!



All the FOXY GRAF LADIES!!!!

2 studly bros



Lots of smoochies on fingers, cheeks & toes!!! 

(This was our last night together and Chloe was finally warming up to me!!!)




"I've got a dollah, I've got a dollah!  I've got a dollah, hey, hey, hey, hey!!!"


Off to see the animals!!!


Apparently my husband is a horse whisperer!!!






Rides GALORE!!!



Brady rode some rides by himself first and then he and Lexi went on the roller coatser together.  It was so cute to see them giggling and having so much fun!!!





Then we saw the famous racing pigs!!! 
20 minute wait for a whole whopping 30 second amount of excitement and entertainment! 

But the kiddos thought it was fun!



Good night everyone!!!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Mmmmm...that maple bar is saying our names right NOW!! ;) Good Times! Yummy Times! The BEST of Times!! LOVE MY FAMILY!!! XOXO