I was so excited to decorate for fall this year!!! I LOVE fall: all the colors, smells and the change in the season. Last year we were in the middle of packing our house up to move so I never got to decorate for fall.
In fact, we moved into our house 1 YEAR AGO!!!!
Isn't that crazy?!?! I don't know where this last year has gone, it has gone by so fast! It has been a very busy but very wonderful year for our family.
These are some of the pillow I made:
the rust-colored square pillow, fall leaf pillow and below,
the tree with fall leaves pillow

And last of all, the pretty berry vines that I bought with some of my brithday money to decorate the plant shelves in the living room









1 comment:
Gorgeous, Hannah! I love your pillows. Are you going to be around at all this week - or next sunday? We're finally visiting nels's parents. Maybe we could come down and visit one day or on the way home on sunday.
Post a Comment