Part I: School Party
I was asked to help out in Brady's class with the games and story so I went to Brady's school and we played pumpkin toss and also read "Franklin's Halloween," one of our favorite Halloween stories to read! I had so much fun seeing Brady with his little friends! He was SO CUTE!!!
Introducing....Puss in Boots!
When I dropped Brady off at Charlotte's house after school all of the other kids loved his costume and wanted in on the picture! They are ALL so cute!!! Sammy and Alivia were Cat in the Hat and Thing 2 (along with their parents, Thing 1 and Sally!!!) So adorable!!!!
Brady during the parade of costumes and getting "sugared up" on Halloween treats!
Sister Radmall (and also my friend, Alisa) works in the office/library at Brady's school- she made the best "old lady" ever!!!
Brady was very proud of all of his spooky and gruesome crafts and pictures that he made during this Halloween season. We ran out of refrigerator and countertop space to display everything so we covered his door!!! He LOVED it and we will make it a habit to display current crafts/pictures on their door!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment