Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas with the Grafs

One of the big things that happened during this holiday season was that we flew "home" to Maine for my brother, Andrew's wedding!  It was unexpected because he had just gotten engaged at the end of October and we were thinking of a spring wedding, but alas, the two young love birds wanted to settle into married life, and college life sooner than later, so we bought some plane tickets and enjoyed the holidays and the wedding events with friends and family!

Because of this trip we celebrated a very early Christmas with the Graf side of the family!  Two Christmases are better than one!  We hosted a dinner at our house and mom and dad, Shawnae, Chelsae and Grandma Jones joined us!  We has stuffed pork roast, crescent rolls, cranberry and apple sauces, green beans with cranberries, stuffing and twice-baked potatoes. 



Our sweet little family ~ Christmas 2010





Gift from Aunt Nickie- a gospel play mat with characters!!!


Grandma Graf opens her gift from us- pictures of our family and a candle


             
Chris and I bought this fleece 5 years ago when we were down in San Antonio and I finally bound the edges and made it into a blanket for him!


Mom and dad share in some gift-opening excitement!!!

I also framed some nice pictures for Chris to put in his office

The Graf Gang- 2010
(minus the Bradburys of course!)

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What an awesome holiday!!! And hey, your hair is getting SO long! It's GORGEOUS!! You look fantastic! Just wanted you to know.. :)

Unknown said...

I think 2 Christmases sounds awesome! Do you know this is the first time I have seen your extensions? I love them!

Unknown said...

I think 2 Christmases sounds awesome! Do you know this is the first time I have seen your extensions? I love them!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Is your hair really that long? Extensions?? Oh Melody just answered that for me! :) They look great! I want to know all about them actually.....

Anyway, glad you had a fun pre-Christmas celebration with the fam. Great photos and I hope your fam enjoys the Scripture playmat. Grammie Graf helped make it while she was out here last Summer. It was a fun project to do together.

Rachel Chick said...

Love your hair! how fun. - You look like an entirely different person - i don't know that I've ever seen your hair much past your shoulders. ??? Hmm. Looks great, hannah!

I think you guys need to come visit us. After seeing you at Thanksgiving - it makes me miss you. :)