We were able to make a quick trip up to Bozeman for Ben and Rachel's reception. The trip itself should have only taken about 5 1/2 - 6 hours, but with some snow, ice and a 2 HOUR standstill because of an accident in the mountain pass we got there at about 1:30 in the morning! So much for leaving work early to try and get there at a decent hour!
We love staying with my cousins Abe and Sarah and Brady and Olivia love playing with their kiddos, Natalia and Jacobi. Thanks so much for having us guys!!!
My Aunt Donna did a really nice job of hosting the reception at the Triple Tree Owner's Clubhouse. My Aunt Brenda and cousin Elene were her right hand women for the decorating, cooking and execution. It was beautiful and I wish that I had taken more pictures!
I finally got to hold my adorable new cousin, Rajon who we had met briefly at the wedding.
He is so sweet!
Cousins Arison and Sarah...
and their two men...
Abe and Rad
(Arison and Abe are my cousins, brother and sister.
Abe is married to Sarah and Arison is married to Rad)
Two beautiful chicas: cousins Ana and Ashley
(married to my cousins Alden (popping his head up in the background) and Alonzo)
Crazy Uncle Mike and Rad steal my camera for a quick snapshot!
Alonzo and Ashley
Cute family of three
And our cute family of four!!!
Poor Miss Olivia had hives...her face was all red and blotchy. She got hives the last time she was in Montana too so I joked that she is either allergic to Montana or my family!
Chris had the BEST DAY EVER on Saturday. Abe took him on a ride along for the afternoon in his Police cruiser. They saw some action, had a high speed chase and Chris even got to witness an interrogation!
Sarah and I hung out with the kiddos, made some appetizers for the reception and had some girl talk. I also took the kids to meet Aunt Linda and Uncle John, since Uncle John wouldn't be able to come to the reception. It was a great visit, and although a fast trip it was so worth being with family!











1 comment:
Howdy you "TWIN " kids and thank you for taking good care of Julie and Chelsae on Friday. I love your page lay out Hannah and your pictures are precious of your family. That is really special that you support your family that lives so far away.
All our love, Mom & Dad Graf
Post a Comment