This is what Olivia does during snack time when I mistakingly leave the box of crackers within reach...
(The picture has nothing to do with the following quotes, it's just funny!)
Olivia: "I'm naughty!!!"
Mommy: "Why are you naughty?"
Olivia: "Because, I like to."
Mommy: "Is naughty good?"
Olivia: "Nope. It's not."
Mommy: "Does Jesus want us to be naughty?"
Olivia: "Nope! He wants us to be perfect!"
Chris and I took the kids to the gym where they play while we work out. Near the end of our work-out the childcare workers brought Olivia to us because she had pooped her pants. We didn't have a diaper for her so we had to just put her in the car like that. This is what she said:
This was as we were coming home from the Super Bowl party at a friends house. Olivia was saying lots of funny things!
Olivia: "I want my blankie now. I need it and I want it. To hold it, okay???"
(Trying to distract her from being cranky)
Daddy: "Olivia, who is the best baby in the world?"
Olivia: "Me!"
Daddy: "Who is the best daddy in the world?"
Olivia: "You!"
Daddy: "Who is the best mommy in the world?"
Olivia: "Mommy!"
Daddy: "Who is the best brother in the world?"
Olivia: "He!" (and points to Brady)
Olivia: "Who is the best Owivia in da wurld?"
Daddy: "You!"
As we got closer to home- There is a shacky old house on the corner before you turn onto the road that leads to our subdivision.
Olivia: "Oh, that house over der is creeeepy!!!"
Then, as we pulled onto our road she started taking her shoes and socks off:
Mommy: "Liv, why do you always take your shoes off right before we get home? That is a problem!"
Olivia: "Mom, what is the problem?"


3 comments:
I could read these ALL. DAY. LONG.
How cute is that!?! And that picture of her with the CRACKERS is PRICELESS!!! She is so adorable and is going to love reading these someday!!! ENCORE LIVY! ENCORE!! MUAW! MUAW!
She's a funny girl.
We love the "dialogue" between mom,dad and Owevia. That is sooooo cute. Sounds like a fun time. Love ya!
Post a Comment