This is unfortunately the best picture I could get of Chris playing b-ball due to lighting and their "lightning fast" moves! Chris was on a City League basketball team this past winter/spring and had a blast playing 2-3 games a week. He made some great friends, great exercise and sharpened his ball skills. We had a good time going to several of his games and cheering for him and his team.
(Oh, and "Fat Boys" was the name they chose for their team name...I had nothing to do with that!)

1 comment:
HOORAY FOR POSTS!!!!! This just made my afternoon so much happier!!! I loved seeing all the pictures. I'm going to have to copy and paste Chelsae's graduation to my blog so I can have it for my book if that's alright with you! You did great on putting the gift together!! (thank you) You all look great....including the fat boy team!! ;) I'll have to come back and watch all the videos when I won't get interrupted! :) Love ya sis!
Post a Comment