Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ballerina. (and the little clogging boy)

Olivia started a ballet, jazz, tap class at the first of September and she LOVES it!  Every Tuesday she gets to dress up in a pretty outfit and dance in front of mirrors for 45 mins!  It has been so fun to watch her dance her heart out smiling the whole time!  I can't wait until her first recital!





Cute outfit Grammie Morgan sent for Livy's birthday!

And here is our little clogging boy!  Chris clogged for 11 years (or so) and had so many opportunities for travel and fun that we thought it would be a great outlet for Brady as well.  We hope that he enjoys it (and seems to thus far) and has many opportunities through competition and perhaps scholarships as well!


2 comments:

Dessie said...

Cute, cute kids! Can't wait til mine are old enough to have the attention span to do stuff like that! Hopefully they'll want to! I danced when I was little and loved it. Your kids are great.

Natalie said...

Cute pics of Olivia in her ballet stuff!