Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ward Christmas Party.

The kids' table at the Ward party.  They loved sitting with their friends and feeling all grown up at their own special table!  The adults loved it too because we didn't have to worry about spills, messes or getting our kids to sit and eat!!!

The youth performed a dance after dinner and Olivia got in on the action!!


After the party, my friend Jandy volunteered to come over and take our family Christmas photo for us.  I had originally intended on taking a picture over Thanksgiving when we were up in Montana with the beautiful Bridger Mountains in the background but on the only available day that we had it was too cold!!  This picture came out cute though and the make-shift background covered our humongous TV so I was happy with that!


 I took this one of the Brady and Liv the next day to add to our holiday greeting card.

No comments: