On December 17th we met up in Poctalleo with Chris' parents, sisters and Grandma Opal to do a little Christmas shopping and to have lunch and visit with Uncle Marlo and Aunt Penny. I didn't even get any pictures from the visit or from Zach's first visit to Grammie and Grandpa Grafs! We spent the night at their house after visiting with our friends, the Wells in Twin Falls.
Annie, Olivia, Brady and Sofie!!!
Nicole and Hannah
Daddy and Zach being "homies"
We had a little pizza party and a great visit with them! I wish I got a picture of all of us together!!!
(not pictured: Ryan)
The next morning we came back up to Twin Falls to go to sacrament meeting in our old ward and say hi to friends there! We love our ward and new friends here in Idaho Falls but really miss all of our friends and acquaintences in Twin Falls too! After doing a quick "drive-by" of our house to see if it is still standing (*smile*) we got together with our other friends, Jon, Charlotte, Sam, Alivia and new baby Jane for some lunch and a visit before heading back to Burley for dinner and then on to home. It was a busy, quick weekend but worth taking the trip to see friends who we miss so much!!!
Zach and his new girlfriend, Jane!!!
They were born about 5 weeks apart!
Here is mister man at 8 weeks old!!!
And, again I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I did grab a photo with one of
my "bestest friends", Charlotte! *Miss you!!!*







No comments:
Post a Comment