I LOVE it when my kids use their imaginations and have fun playing with dress-ups. I HATE when the dress-ups are scattered from one end of the house to another....
All concoctions from Olivia's own wild imagination!
Firefighter Gypsy Princess???
Trooper and Vader
Half-naked Cowgirl Pirate and Miss Captain America
Olivia has also developed her own new sense of style. More days than not she wants to get dressed on her own and most often will choose a tank top with a white shirt underneath. She also really likes headbands, of which she has one of every color, and on this particular day she added some bows to the headband!!!
And if BIG GIRLS must accessorize, so must their baby dolls!!! Every day Liv gets "Baby Stella" dressed and gives her a bow in her hair and "earrings" aka hair clips!!!
Some more pictures I found while"cleaning up" the picture files: I figured since we were on a dress-ups post about Olivia I'd throw in these cute pics of Brady dressed up as Buzz Lightyear! he had gotten this light-up sword from the circus and for about a week afterwards proceeded to pretend I was a dragon and "slay" me!
He was about 3 1/2 in these pictures- a little bit younger than Olivia is now!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment