I decided to start a birthday interview with the kids each year. My SIL and several friends do this and I thought it was a fun way to see them change through the years!
Brady. Age 7.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue and green
2. What is your favorite toy? Legos and Nintendo DS
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite vegetable? Green beans
5. What is your favorite tv show? Sonic Underground
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PB&J
7. What is your favorite outfit? my Star Wars shirt and sweatshirt and Marvel
heros shirt
8. What is your favorite sport to play? Basketball
9. What is your favorite snack? Pringles pizza sticks
10. What is your favorite animal? Fawns because they are cute little baby deer
and also dogs
11. What is your favorite song? I an a Child of God
12. What is your favorite book? Lemony Snicketts A Series of Unfortunate
Events
13. Who is your best friend? Aiden and Daeson
14. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charm Mix (new Malt O
’Meal cereal)
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride bikes, play catch
with daddy and play in the snow
16. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
17. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my blanket, a stuffed
animal and a cup of water
19. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon bagels with
cream cheese, chocolate chip
pancakes and waffles
pancakes and waffles
20. What is your favorite dinner? Spaghetti and
meatballs
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work at Enterprise like my dad
22. What is your favorite game? Scene-It and UNO
23. What is your favorite movie? Cars 2, Harry Potter,
Star Wars and the Never Ending Story
24. What is your favorite scripture story? Nephi’s courage and
faith when Laman and Lemuel tied him up
on the ship
on the ship
25. Who is your scripture hero? Abinadi- because he
was a really good man who tried to stop the King from
being so wicked and to help others repent
being so wicked and to help others repent
26. Where is your favorite place to go? Blast-Off, Montana , Maine
and Grammie and Grandpa Grafs
27. What is your favorite place to go out to
eat? Pizza
Pie Café
28. What is your favorite school subject? Math, because I like to
figure out the hard problems
29. What activities are you in? Clogging
30. What are your favorite things to do as a
family? Go
out for dinner, play games, and have Family Home
Evening
Evening
31. What do you like about yourself? I am a good friend, I
like to learn and I’m a good helper
32. What makes you laugh? Knock-knock jokes,
Daddy’s jokes and funny videos
33. What makes you sad? When some people that
I love pass away
34. What are you scared of? Sleeping in the
basement where my room used to be, the ghost named
Mr. Nobody
Mr. Nobody
33. What are you thankful for? That I have a mom and
a dad and a family who love me
34. What are your goals? Be a good friend,
become a better listener, not to argue
35. What is your testimony? That I know that
President Monson is a true prophet, that my family loves me a
nd I love them, and that Jesus died for us. I know the scriptures are true because they help me learn and
they make me feel good inside.
nd I love them, and that Jesus died for us. I know the scriptures are true because they help me learn and
they make me feel good inside.
Apparently Brady has too much free time on his hands at school! For the last week he kept
coming home with "monster masks" that he made after his work was all completed! Silly boy!
coming home with "monster masks" that he made after his work was all completed! Silly boy!
He also made himself a "gnome beard"
(he reminds me so much of my brother, Andrew in this picture!)
And then we have Scooby Doo!!!!................





1 comment:
When Lexi saw this picture of Brady just now, she said in shock, "how did he do that?" She wants me to say, "Scooby scooby doo, where are you? we got some work to do now!" And she wants him to come over and play with her so they can be Scooby's together! We'll provide the scooby snacks!!! haha!!! That was fun reading his interview!! It's already fun looking back on these.
Post a Comment