Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter 2012.

On the walk to church...(I have LOVED living just down the road from church!  We will miss walking on sunny Sundays!)


We had a relaxed, wonderful Easter at home this year with the kiddos.  Because we had church at 1:00 p.m. we had the kids wait to find their Easter buckets until Grammie and Grandpa Graf came.  I had the kids do some fun Easter crafts and pictures though to curb their excitement!

I was able to sing in the ward choir, which I truly love and we had a wonderful talks as well.  I am so thankful for the Savior who broke the bands of death for all so that we may return to live with Him and our Father in Heaven again someday!!!


We went relatively candy-free for Easter.  I made a color-coded Easter egg hunt for everyone to find the eggs of their color which each had a Cadbury egg inside (Chris' favorite).  I personally am not a fan of any Easter candies so bypassing them was not hard (for me).  The kids got Easter "buckets", as well as some new clogs, flip flops and a few toys.  Olivia also got a new Easter dress and Brady squeezed into his outfit for one more year!!!

Great-grandma Jones joined us for Easter dinner (which was in large part thanks to Mom Graf, who brought up almost the entire meal as we made last-minute change of plans to go out of town due to Zach being sick!)
Grandma Opal gave each of the kids their own little Easter cakes which they thought was really special!

Grammie outdid herself as always, making Easter nests with Peeps and Jell-O jiggler eggs!

Thanks for coming up for a nice Easter Sunday dinner and good company!

No comments: