You know when you were a kid you just couldn't wait to grow up? Well, at least that's how I always felt. Now, I look at my children, playing day in and day out without a care in the world and I think how wonderful that would be!
Sometimes I just don't appreciate something for WHAT it is, WHEN it is!!!
I would love to be able to keep up with this blog, and as one of my best friends, Charlotte said, "blog like it's 2009..." In fact, I have often actually stressed out about the fact that I am such a horrible blogger. I am seldom clever or witty and can't seem to stay on top of posting regularly to save my life. Weeks usually go by before my dumping of the latest and greatest...
We have already had a very busy summer with family and friends visiting and us doing likewise...long work hours for Chris, me trying to organize and sort through our entire household and two storage areas in prep for a yard sale this weekend, odd jobs etc. Needless to say I probably have accumulated a million pictures on my camera. There are so many on there that I really don't even remember what I've taken pictures of!
Basically, for any one who still randomly checks my blog from time to time, I just wanted to let you know that
#1- I am alive...and so are my children (but just barely!)
#2- I will eventually post again...maybe after the yard sale?!
SO, look forward to what is to come...and in the meantime, I am going to try to enjoy life like my children do, with less worries and less pressure that I put on myself to meet demands that I make for myself!
Have a fun weekend!
4 comments:
I love you. And I totally understand. You are crazy and so am I. I'll have to call you sometime in the next couple weeks and catch you up on our current craziness. :) We're doing good and we miss you. :)
If blogging causes you stress then you totally don't need it right now. Your photos will still be on your computer 5 years from now and it will be easier to sort through them once you no longer have emotional attachments to things you can't remember. ;)
Miss you. Tons.
I feel the same way. i wish i would have made my blog when i was on bed rest. It was so many stories, so many miracles, so many experiences. After that i said to myself that i would keep writing every week, but i failed again. Life sometimes is so busy
I missed this post. And it is ok to let things go. I tell myself that everyday. It's ok. Don't feel guilty. I have a feeling we will battle with that our whole lives. :) Hope you're doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment