I didn't have a chance to update my weight loss last week. I lost another 2 lbs! Yeah! It is such a small number, but I keep reminding myself that "slow and steady wins the race!" Every move DOWN is a victory!
I have received SO MUCH support from so many of you wonderful friends! I am so thankful to have such encouragement and understanding from those I love!
Many of you expressed a desire to be part of a private blog in which we would share our own personal quests with each other in hopes of staying strong and building a close-knit support group. My idea is to post recipes that are healthy AND good, fun exercises, personal feelings, before and after pictures (if you desire), encouragement...basically be a safe place for you to go to when you need a lift. I know that when I have read some of my friends' blogs as they battles to lose weight it was a HUGE inspiration to me!
Here is the blog link:
http://limitless-potential-of-you.blogspot.com
Right now it is PRIVATE and there are NO invited readers or authors. If you would like to be a participating author with me please email me (if you have my email address) or private message me on facebook. If you do not have either of these leave me a comment with your email please, if you feel comfortable.
I am mainly going to only allow people who want to be co-authors. I do have a few very close friends who I trust and love enough to be readers. To be an author you only need to be willing to be honest and post when you can. There is no other criteria other than that we share the same personal quest!
I am hoping to get this blog up and going by the end of next week. I would really like to enter the school year with this in full force!!
Thanks to all! 50.5 lbs to go!!! woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment