Thursday, January 17, 2013

going private.

this has been long-coming.  i meant to do it this past fall....

for the sake of my family and our ever-expanding little world around us i feel that it would be wise to go private.  PLEASE comment with your email or personally email your name and email address if you would like to remain a reader of our blog.  honestly, i am not even sure who reads it except for a few of my very loyal friends and family =)  there are several others who i know frequent as well, and i'm sad because a few of which i do not have open invitations to your blog!  if you have a private blog that i haven't been invited to and you'd like to invite me, please include that in your email as well!!!

i will keep this up until the end of february...

thanks, and i will be working my darndest on getting pictures and OUR LIFE back on this blog!

15 comments:

Charlotte said...

Me, of course. :)

Rachel Chick said...

Be sure to add me, lady!

chad and candice said...

Me me!!!! Candykisses_car@hotmail.com

donna said...

Don't for get me!!!!

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

rittr.ashri@gmail.com
I love your blog, Hannah! :)

3xfun+1 said...

eu :)
ana_claudiaraujo@hotmail.com
also i want yours so you can read my blog. I invited you before, but for some reason you still cant read it.

Michelle Cooper said...

I love reading your blog, Hannah! I sent you an invitation to my blog a while ago, but if you need another invitation, just let me know.

Unknown said...

Don't forget me! :) jaredandmelody@gmail.com

donna said...

Hannah, my email is dmhubbard65@gmail.com

Bradbury Bunch said...

Of course I want in!! ;)And can't wait to read your posts-I love them and I miss them! XOXO to you and the fam!!!

Hannah said...

Michelle- yes please =)

Levi and Amanda said...

Me! Mumtojonah (at) gmail (dot) com

Audrey said...

We still read it, add us on! Private blogs can be irritating but it's definitely the way to go if you have kids!

Sorensons said...

justinjenna@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Hi Hannah! Would love an invite:) lindsaytoone@gmail.com (Lindsay Earnshaw Toone)