
This is where it all began...in Rexburg, Idaho of all places! Chris and I met in September of 2002, fell in "love at first sight," and were engaged soon thereafter (one crazy story!)
We were married for time and all eternity on May 2nd, 2003 in the Logan Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Logan, Utah. A very special place for us because that is also where Chris and his family were sealed when he was a little boy.
A year later we returned to Logan to celebarate our ONE year Anniversary at the wedding of Chris's sister Nickie and her husband, Nick. A few weeks later we found out about our ONE year anniversary present- we were pregnant!
It has been a little over 4 years now and we have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old little boy, Braden Christopher. "Brady," is spirited, just as his Irish namesake suggests!
Follow us in the coming days and years as we continue to celebrate our lives together!
4 comments:
AWESOME WEBSITE!!! IT REALLY LOOKS GREAT AND I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU POSTED!!!! :) I HAVE A LOT OF WORK ON MINE TO DO---THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU---I PRAY AND HOPE THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GO TO IDAHO IN OCTOBER!!! WE WOULD HAVE SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
XOXOXO, NICKIE
YEAH for you getting it up and going. It looks great! Can't wait to keep reading! :)
welcome to the world of blogging
:-)
you guys look great! how is maine treating you?!
Your blog looks really good!! I'm so happy that I can now keep in touch with you and see little Brady. I hope to get a blog going soon...we'll see.
What's this I hear about you coming to Idaho?
LOT'S OF HUGS!! Natalie
Post a Comment