Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Honey! I Shrunk the Kid!

Brady is looking a bit small these days! Actually my brother-in-law Nick and I had a fabulous day yard saling and finding some great deals (toddler bed $15, cozy rider car $5 and all of the little Disney figurines a boy could wish for $3...) On the way home we stopped at Swarthmore College for a photo opportunity! Nick and Brady raced to the "Humongous chair!" and after a little finnegaling we managed to scoot the college students out of it for a few minutes! One studious student didn't get the hint that we wanted a picture of Brady BY HIMSELF! He kept sitting there and had his hands on Brady (I think he thought he was helping) Well, it was funny anyways, especially when he finally got the hint!

Mommy and Brady ( we should definately get one of these some day!)

2 comments:

lynsey said...

these are some really good pictures!! we've always wanted to visit maine...who knows? maybe we'll take a road trip and come see you guys. it sure would be fun!

Bradbury Bunch said...

What can I say??? I have the CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!!!!! We sure love you guys! Now just so you know you'll never get another comment from me again--until I get a comment from you!!!!!!!! he he am I sneaky sneaky or what!!

XOXOXO